At Rockingham Forest Park Ltd we respect your personal data. This privacy notice explains how we will use your personal data from when you first make contact with us, as a guest, and the period after your visit. The data collected enables us to maintain a professional and efficient level of communication with guests during their interactions with us during booking, visiting and later reviewing and for future marketing.
About Your Data
The information we hold.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Specifically, we collect name, address, phone number, email address, vehicle registration.
How we get the information and why we have it.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To fulfil the contract of you booking a stay on our resort
- To send you marketing communications.
Legal basis for processing your data.
Under current data protection legislation, the lawful basis or bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do so by contacting us using the details above.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information you have given us in order to:
- Fulfil our contract with you as one of our guests on site. We may also use your phone number to text you about essential information during your stay with us.
Whom this information may be shared with.
We may share this information with:
- Our booking partners.
- Our marketing partners.
- Our website developers.
- Our accounting software providers.
- The police where a crime is suspected.
- Our insurers where necessary and where requested.
- Other agencies where a valid requirement is demonstrated.
How we store your information.
Your information is securely stored:
- On our secure, on-site servers (both on and off site).
- Data is kept from the initial point of contact for up to 36 months after your last visit to site or contact, whichever is longer.
- In the event of an incident, data may be stored for a longer period as required by any legal or insurance review after which time they will be securely deleted.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under current data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
Your right of access.
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability.
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charges for exercising these rights. If you make a request, we have one-month (30-days) to respond to you. Please contact us at the details provided at the beginning of this notice if you wish to make a request.
For all matters regarding your data or any enquires you may have, please contact:
Bob Sampson (Data Protection Officer)
Rockingham Forest Park
Phone: 01780 432791
You can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s details are:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113